Eastcotts Parish Council
- Contact the Clerk, Christine Chapman
The Clerk is the legal representative of the Parish Council and is paid to work 25 hours a week, and works from home.
- Telephone: 01234 853398 Please phone between 8am-2pm, Monday,8am-4pmTuesday, 8am and 1.30pm, Wednesday & Friday. Please leave a message if you get no response. Your call WILL be returned as soon as possible.
- Mobile: 07484170648
- E-mail: You will ususally get a rsponse within 2-3 days, unless the Clerk is away
- Write: 9 Mortimer Road, Kempston, Bedford MK42 8RE. Your letter will be brought to the attention of Parish Councillors, if necessary, at the next full Parish Council meeting, if not before. Any complaints will be dealt with promptly, and if a return address or phone number is given, you will be informed of any action taken. Please note that anonymous letters or messages will not be dealt with.
- Arrange a meeting: If you would like to speak to the Clerk personally, please contact her as above to make an appointment to meet.
- Contact one of your Parish Councillors: Contact any of the Parish Councillors with any queries or complaints in your village.You can be sure that the message will be passed either to the Clerk for action, or to the full Parish Council meeting for discussion and action if necessary
- Please remember that most of our Parish Councillors work during the day.